Notice of Proposed Rules
Prior to the adoption, amendment or repeal of any permanent rule, the Oregon Parks and Recreation Commission shall give notice of the intended action:
(1) In the Secretary of State's Bulletin referred to in ORS 183.360 at least 21 days before the effective date of the rule;
(2) By mailing a copy of the notice to persons on the Oregon Parks and Recreation Commission's mailing list established pursuant to ORS 183.335(8) at least 28 days before the effective date of the rule; and
(3) By mailing or furnishing a copy of the notice to:
(a) The Associated Press;
(b) Associated Oregon Industries; and
(c) Associated General Contractors.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 183.341
Stats. Implemented: ORS 183.341(4)
Hist.: 1 OTC 67, f. & ef. 1-9-76; PR 2-1990, f. & cert. ef. 7-10-90; PR 7-1992, f. & cert. ef. 11-12-92; PR 12-1994, f. & cert. ef. 12-5-94; PRD 2-2004, f. & cert. ef. 1-15-04
Model Rules of Procedure
The Oregon Parks and Recreation Commission hereby adopts the Attorney General's Model Rules of Procedure under the Administrative Procedures Act as amended and effective October 3, 2001.
[ED. NOTE: The full text of the Attorney General's Model Rules of Procedure is available from the office of the Attorney General or State Parks & Recreation Department.]
Stat. Auth.: ORS 390.124
Stat. Implemented: ORS 183.341(1)
Hist.: HC 1207, f. 10-9-69; HC 1245, f. 2-12-71; HC 1276, f. 3-3-72, ef. 3-15-72; 1 OTC 1973(Temp), f. & ef. 7-18-73; 1 OTC 2, f. 9-26-73; 1 OTC 3, f. 10-15-73, ef. 11-25-73; 1 OTC 68, f. & ef. 1-23-76; 1 OTC 3-1978, f. & ef. 3-29-78; 1 OTC 3-1980(Temp), f. & ef. 1-16-80; 1 OTC 7-1980, f. & ef. 3-28-80; PR 16-1981, f. & ef. 11-24-81; PR 1-1984, f. & ef. 1-6-84; PR 4-1986, f. & ef. 4-28-86; PR 4-1988, f. & cert. ef 8-22-88; PR 7-1992, f. & cert. ef. 11-12-92; PR 12-1994, f. & cert. ef. 12-5-94; PR 2-1996, f. & cert. ef. 1-30-96; PRD 6-1998, f. & cert. ef. 4-17-98; PRD 1-2000, f. & cert. ef. 1-14-00; PRD 1-2002, f. & cert. ef. 1-15-02
Fees for Public Records
Fees to recover costs in making public records available for inspection may be charged by the Oregon State Parks and Recreation Department:
(1) Fees, based on personnel, equipment usage and costs for materials, shall be as follows:
(a) Photocopies -- 25 cents per page;
(b) Facsimiles -- 35 cents per page;
(c) Tape recordings -- $20 per tape;
(d) Photographs -- $15 minimum service charge, plus actual cost of reproducing prints, transparencies or negatives;
(e) Mailing lists and other data base records:
(A) four cents per address or record on printed pages, plus $9 service charge;
(B) three cents per address or record for electronic transfers onto diskettes provided by the customer, plus $9 service charge.
(2) Mailing or shipping costs incurred by the Department in providing copies of public records may be added on to the charges specified in subsections (1)(a) through (d) of this rule.
(3) A $3 service charge will be added on to any charges that are invoiced.
(4) A service charge for lengthy file searches, research, or other staff assistance to persons inspecting public records (based on average hourly salary rates of Department personnel involved) may be charged as follows:
(a) $9 for up to 30 minutes and $18 per hour, or any portion of an hour, of support services time;
(b) $15 for up to 30 minutes and $30 per hour, or any portion of an hour, of professional services time.
(5) Copies may be furnished without charge or at a reduced fee if it is determined that the waiver or reduction of fees is in the public interest because making the record available primarily benefits the general public.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 192.410 - ORS 192.495 & ORS 390.124
Stats. Implemented: ORS 194.440
Hist.: PR 12-1993, f. 7-12-93, cert. ef. 8-2-93
State Archives • 800 Summer St. NE • Salem, OR 97310