CERTIFICATION OR COPYING PUBLIC RECORDS
Pursuant to ORS 192.430 and 192.440, the Department:
(1) May charge the following fees for certification or copying of any public records in the Department's custody and not otherwise exempt from disclosure:
(a) For each certification containing five pages or less $5;
(b) For each page of a certified document in excess of five pages $.25¢/pg;
(c) For each page of an uncertified copy $.25¢/pg.
(2) In addition to the charges prescribed in section (1) of this rule, an amount, as determined reasonable by the Director, to reimburse the Department for the actual cost of making the records available.
(3) Shall make all public records of the Department, not otherwise exempt from disclosure by law, available for inspection and copying during regular business hours of the Department.
(4) May condition the time and manner of inspection or copying as necessary under the circumstances to protect the records and to prevent interference with the regular discharge of the duties of the Commission, Department and its employes.
(5) Shall post within public view the fee schedule for certification or copying of public records.
State Archives • 800 Summer St. NE • Salem, OR 97310