SEX OFFENDER TREATMENT BOARD RULES
The following definitions apply to OAR 331-800-0010 to 331-850-0010:
(1) "Affidavit of Licensure" means an original document or other approved means of verifying an authorization to practice (licensure or registration), status and history, including information disclosing all unresolved or outstanding penalties and/or disciplinary actions. Refer to OAR 331-030-0040.
(2) ATSA means the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers.
(3) “Direct clinical contact” means services provided with the primary purpose of assessment and developing and implementing a treatment plan focused on sex-offense-related behavior.
(4) “Direct supervision” includes a minimum of two hours of supervision by a certified clinical sex offender therapist for each 45 hours of direct clinical contact with sex offenders as specified in ORS 675.365(4).
(5) “Direct treatment services” means individual, group or family therapy that focuses on the sex offense-related behavior; the sex offender must be present.
(6) “Official transcript” mean an original document certified by an accredited college or university indicating hours and types of course work, examinations and scores that the student has completed. The accredited college or university must submit the transcript by mail or courier directly to the Office in a sealed envelope.
(7) “Ongoing oversight” means a supervisor is monitoring the service delivery of a certified associate sex offender therapist by direct and indirect means.
(8) “Reciprocity” means, according to ORS 675.380, certification, registration or licensure in another state based on standards of training, education and experience that are similar to those required for certification in Oregon as a certified clinical sex offender therapist or a certified associate sex offender therapist as specified in 675.375.
(9) “Treatment plan” means a written statement of intended care and services as documented in the evaluation that details how the sex offender’s treatment needs will be met while protecting the community during the treatment.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 675.410 & 676.615
Stat. Implemented: ORS 675.360 - 675.410
Hist.: HLA 1-2008(Temp), f. 3-14-08, cert. ef. 3-15-08 thru 9-1-08; HLA 2-2008, f. 5-27-08, cert. ef. 6-1-08; HLA 2-2010, f. & cert. ef. 3-15-10; HLA 4-2010, f. & cert. ef. 5-18-10; HLA 8-2014, f. 12-5-14, cert. ef. 1-1-15
(1) An applicant or certificate holder are subject to the provisions of OAR 331-010-0010 and 331-010-0020 regarding the payment of fees, penalties and charges.
(2) Fees established by the Oregon Health Licensing Office pursuant to 676.592 are as follows:
(a) Application: $75.
(b) Certification: $325 — valid for one year.
(c) Renewal: $325 — valid for one year.
(e) Replacement: $25.
(f) Duplicate: $25.
(g) Late fee(s): $50 for each year of inactive status up to three years.
(h) Affidavit of licensure: $50.
(i) Administrative fee: $25.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 675.405, 675.410 &
Stat. Implemented: ORS 675.405
Hist: HLA 1-2008(Temp), f. 3-14-08, cert. ef. 3-15-08 thru 9-1-08; HLA 2-2008, f. 5-27-08, cert. ef. 6-1-08; HLA 8-2008, f. 9-15-08, cert. ef. 10-1-08; HLA 2-2010, f. & cert. ef. 3-15-10; HLA 4-2010, f. & cert. ef. 5-18-10; ; HLA 8-2014, f. 12-5-14, cert. ef. 1-1-15
Oregon State Archives • 800 Summer St. NE • Salem, OR 97310